- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tomatoes cut in quarters
- 1 cup flax seeds or chia seeds
- 1/4 cup pumpkin
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- pinch of cayenne or more to taste
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Blend all ingredients until smooth and easy to spread. If you want to increase flavour let it soak for an hour.
- With a spatula spread out mixture onto parchment paper until 1/4 inch thick.
- To make them easier to shape, gently score your cracker mixture with a knife to a desired shape.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until able to flip then bake for another 5 minutes until crispy.
* I put these in the dehydrator at 115F for 12-15 hours.