Ingredients (serves 8-10 people)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a small bowl combine milk and vinegar and let sit.
- Peel and slice apples and place in 9 x 13 pan. Add raspberries, lemon juice and cinnamon. Stir to oat and combine the fruits.
- In a large bowl combine all remaining ingredients. Add the rice and vinegar mixture to the large bowl and stir to fully combine.
- Pour batter over the apples and raspberries. Don't worry if the fruit is not fully covered.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until golden brown.