- 3 zucchini's into thin slices
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dill
- If using oven preheat to 425F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients. Using your hands or a utensil mix ingredients until zucchini slices are fully coated.
- If using a dehydrator place in a single layer on sheets and dehydrate for 12 hours at 110F. If using an oven bake 13-15 minutes flip and then bake another 15 minutes watching carefully until thy have reached desired crispiness (is that even a word?)