Ingredients (serves 2-3 people)
- 2 sliced bananas that have been frozen
- 1 teaspoon gluten free vanilla
- 1 1/2 tablespoon cocoa
- 1 tablespoon honey, maple syrup or natural sweeteners
- 1/4 cup nondairy milk (or more depending on blender)
- In a blender add chopped frozen bananas and the rest of the ingredients. Blend for 3-5 minutes. It may turn into a crumbly texture before it becomes smooth so continue to blend until smooth. It will have the texture of soft ice cream. If you prefer it a little harder simple add to your freezer for a few minutes.