Ingredients (makes approximately 1 cup)
- 3/4 cup sunflower seed butter
- 2 tablespoons honey, maple syrup or 3-5 drops liquid stevia
- 1 lime juiced
- 1 1/2 tablespoon tamari sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 14 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 cloves chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- In a small pot on medium to low heat sunflower seed butter, honey, lime juice, tamari, paprika, chili flakes, curry powder, cayenne pepper, sea salt and garlic. Stir to combine.
- Once sunflower seed butter is melted or soft add in coconut milk. Do not boil. Stir and combine for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve warm as this sauce will thicken as it cools.