Update: I have tried these using a chia egg and using seeds instead of nuts and they turned out great just not quite as high without the eggs)
- 1/3 cup ground cashews (pumpkin seeds)
- 1/3 cup ground almonds (sunflower seeds)
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 eggs at room temperature (2 chia eggs)
- 1/4 cup coconut milk or non dairy milk
- 1/3 cup honey or maple syrup (or more depending on desired sweetness)
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon anise (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon ground flax
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease 9x9 pan.
- In a large mixing bowl combine all ingredients until well blended.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes.
- They do stay together better once cooled and stored covered in the fridge.