Wednesday, September 05, 2012

School Lunch #1 (Dairy, Gluten, Nut and Sugar Free)

     Well this is lunch #1.  I have to admit I didn't put in as much effort as I usually do.  I too have started back at work and am planning a trip to Miami with my husband, so needless to say this is not nearly as "homemade" as I would like.  Okay enough with the whining, what I do know is that this is a lunch my daughter likes and will eat.
     She is a huge fan of this hummus and I have yet to recreate it myself.  Sweet potato hummus gets eaten by the spoonful in this house.  I would have preferred to have made my Tomato Flax Crackers for more substance and no grains, but like I said, time was of thessence today.
So here it is,  a simple lunch:
  • cut up vegetables
  • hummus
  • rice crackers
  • water 
  • fruit

No comments:

Post a Comment