Monday, September 17, 2012

Technology...Arg!

     You may be wondering where I have been and what is with the sudden lack of writing.  Well it hasn't been in my control.  A few weeks ago the letter "e" feel off our computer, yup sounds kind of funny but it really is a pain as every letter "e"  I have written I have had to copy and paste in here. During this time I have also enjoyed a lovely mini vacation with my husband to Miami. We will be celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary this month so we took a little time together. 
     
     Now that I am back, I have been creating ideas only to find out the device we use to upload photos to the computer has now broken as well.   Needless to say I am rather frustrated but we are working on solving these problems so do be patient as I am trying to be.


My oldest daughter at 6 months


No comments:

Post a Comment