Ingredients (makes about 10 muffins)
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon ground chia or flax seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon gluten free vanilla
- 1/3 cup coconut or grapeseed oil
- 1/4 cup dairy free milk (I used coconut)
- 1/3 cup maple syrup or other natural sweeteners
- Preheat oven to 350 F and grease or line muffin tins.
- In a large bowl combine almond meal, coconut flour, ground chia, salt, baking soda and cinnamon.
- In a small bowl combine eggs, vanilla, oil, milk and sweetener.
- Add egg mixture to large bowl and mix until fully combined.
- Fill tins 3/4 way full. Bake for 30 minutes or until inserted toothpick comes out clean.