Ingredients (serves 2)
- 1 3/4 cups non dairy milk (I used unsweetened almond)
- 1/2 cup roasted or pureed pumpkin*
- 1/2 cup brewed coffee (or more depending on taste)
- 1 teaspoon gluten free vanilla
- 1-2 tablespoons maple syrup (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- dash of ginger
- dash of allspice
- Place all ingredients into a pot and heat.
- Using a blender, puree until smooth. You may need to use a strainer for left over pumpkin depending on your blender.
- Serve, adding some foam created while blending on the top.
* to roast a pumpkin simply place pumpkin on a cookie sheet, poke holes into it with a knife and bake in a preheat oven of 400 F for 1 hour.