This sauce gets nice and thick and will keep for several days in the fridge.
- 12 ounce bag fresh cranberries (about 4 cups)
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon gluten free vanilla
- 3/4 cup palm sugar (adjust according to taste, I prefer it more on the sour side)
- Place all ingredients in a small sauce pan.
- Bring to a boil on medium to high heat, stirring frequently.
- Reduce to a simmer and continue to cook another 10 minutes until most cranberries have burst.
- Cool, sauce will thicken as it cools and then place in fridge to chill. I tend to just set it outside while I prep the rest of dinner.