- pumpkin seeds from one pumpkin (approximately 1 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 tablespoon grapeseed or melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon or more depending on taste
- 1/2 teaspoon gluten free vanilla
- 1/2 tablespoon pure maple syrup or more depending on taste
- Preheat oven to 300 F.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Rinse pumpkin seeds.
- In a medium size pot, cover seeds with water. Bring to a boil then simmer 10 minutes. Drain.
- In a medium bowl add pumpkin seeds, oil, cinnamon, vanilla and maple syrup.
- Spread onto baking sheet.
- Bake in over for 15 minutes, stir and bake for another 15 minutes or until dry.
- You may need to break a few chunks apart.
- Store in an airtight container if you don't manage to eat them all in one sitting.
one of the pumpkins my husband made with the girls