- 1/3 cup grapeseed oil
- 1/2 cup maple syrup or honey
- 1/4 cup palm or coconut sugar (or more if you prefer sweeter)
- 5-7 drops liquid stevia
- 1 teaspoon gluten free vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup + 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon psyllium husk
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup gluten/dairy free chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 F and grease an 8 x 8 oven safe dish.
- Combine all ingredients (except chocolate chips) into a blender and puree until smooth. Stir in chocolate chips if desired.
- Pour into prepared dish.
- Bake 35-45 minutes or until inserted toothpick comes out clean.