Here is a simple version of a vinegar coleslaw without the refined sugar.
- 1/2 diced white cabbage (about 4-5 cups)
- 2 shredded carrots
- 1 diced bell pepper
- 1/2 cup white, rice or apple cider vinegar
- 5 drops liquid stevia
- 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup(if vegan)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup cranberries (fruit sweetened)
- In a large bowl combine cabbage, carrots and bell pepper.
- In a small bowl combine vinegar, stevia, honey, sea salt, olive oil and pepper. Pour over cabbage mixture and stir to fully coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour for flavours to combine.
- Add cranberries and stir together before serving.