- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 8-10 dates
- 1/2 tablespoon psyllium husk
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- pinch sea salt
- Place all ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth, of if you prefer some strawberry pieces then leave some or all strawberries out.
- Add all ingredients into a medium size pot.
- Bring to a boil, stirring frequently. Reduce heat and cook for another 10-15 minutes until some liquid has been reduced. Jam will thicken as it cools.
- Transfer to a hot sterile jar, leaving 1/4 to 1/2 inch space and seal. Turn jar upside down and place in fridge or a water bath. If the jam is going to be eaten right away, don't bother with processing, and just refrigerate.