Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Dandelion Tea Latte and Detox

I have recently discovered dandelion root tea.  I love the nutty flavour and all its benefits.  This tea helps clean the liver, bladder, kidneys and blood.  It has helps with digestion and bloating.  I enjoy this tea just in boiled water but also as a latte.  I add the coconut oil as improves immune systems, skin and overall digestive tract health.

Ingredients
  • 1 cup brewed dandelion root tea
  • 1/2 cup non-dairy milk (I used unsweetened almond milk)
  • 4-6 dates (depending on desired sweetness)
  • 1/2 tablespoon coconut oil (optional)
  • dash cinnamon (optional)
  • 1/4 teaspoon gluten free vanilla (optional)


Directions

  1. Combine all ingredients into a blender and puree until smooth.
  2. Add tea to a pot to warm to desired temperature, stirring frequently.
  3. Serve.




No comments:

Post a Comment