As I am sure you figured out, I am not big on sweets etc. but we love a good craft. Even though I would not consider myself creative, I am very thankful for Pinterest and this idea of creating some magnets about love. These were really quite simple, the longest part was just the drying in the oven so do plan ahead.
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup salt
- 1/2 cup water
- food colouring (optional)
- small cookie cutters (I found mine at Michaels)
- glue gun
- paint, stamps etc,
- Preheat oven to 225 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients and roll out into 1/4 inch thickness.
- Cut out shapes and place on a baking tray.
- Bake for 2-3 hours or until completely dry. I flipped mine after the first hour.