We all really enjoyed the combination of the cherries and the yogurt but I am sure pretty much any sweet fruit would work well in this recipe.
Ingredients (makes 5-6 popsicles)
- 2 cups frozen or fresh pitted cherries
- 1 1/4 cup organic, plain yogurt
- 1-2 tablespoon honey or other natural sweetener (optional)
- 1 capsule probiotics (optional)
- In a blender puree cherries until smooth.
- Add honey and probiotics to yogurt and stir until well blended.
- Alternate pouring cherry puree and yogurt into the popsicle molds.
- Add sticks and set in freezer to freeze until firm.